Thursday, May 21, 2009

Instant Extra Credit

Three Names I have been called:
1. Christian
2. Chris
3. Good lookin

Three Jobs I have had in my life (include unpaid if you have to):
1. Assistant manager of CM. Answering Service
2. Tech theatre coach for CCSD
3. Loan originator

Three Places I Have Lived:
1. Santa Barbra
2. Glendale
3. Las Vegas

Three TV Shows that I watch:
1.Damages
2. Nip Tuck
3.Larry King Live

Three places I have been:
1. Lake mead
2. Reno
3. San Jose

People that e-mail me regularly
1. Alyssa Robins
2. John Barnett
3. Helen Sax

Three of my favorite foods
1. Chinese
2. Mexican
3. Norsk

Three cars I have driven:
1. Cadillac Escalade
2. Cadillac Deville
3. Dodge Ram T

Three things I am looking forward to:
1. Starting a new career
2. Starting Law school
3. Going to Columba

No comments:

Post a Comment