Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bong hits for Jesus

First off I would like to say WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT BOY THINKING!!!! Is he mentally incompetent? I am guess he is. Who would you but that banner up in the first place, he had to know that he would get in trouble or there would be some course of action against him. Oh wait I forgot he is mentally incompetent, or has to be if he thought he would get away with this scratch free. They he has the nerve to sue the school and or teacher for suspending him. If that was my kid I would of beat the hell out of him. Oh wait I bet his parents probably stood by him and praised him for what is was doing. Who does that supports their kids for supporting drugs. Especially when the banner said Bongs hits for Jesus. How dare him use our lord and savors name like that. I mean come on; I really don’t think that it would have been such a big deal if he did not use our lord’s name in that context like that.

As far as the school doing what they did. GOOD FOR YOU. Thank you for caring enough to back up your teachers/ staff. All the way up to the Supreme Court. You did the right thing and it really means a lot when you stick by your rules and care enough to keep trashy kids out of a learning environment. School is bad enough and when you throw in a banner that says (Bong Hits for Jesus) into the picture you have a recipe for disaster.

I am going to put a picture at the bottom to show you what the poster said. Also I am going to attach the link to the article. So you can read it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morse_v._Frederick


Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment