Thursday, April 23, 2009

EOC WEEK 3

This is what I commented on Allison Dickerson bloghttp://www.blogger.com/profile/15762625033958247480 . It was pretty good.
This is very good; I said a lot of the same thing in my blog. The law is a very tricky thing and I know where you are coming from when you say this. I also think that we have to watch our government very closely because if we do not they will, can and have taken advantage of us. So thank you for this very broad view on the law. You should take a look at my blog and see what I wrote.



This is what I commented on Britney Paulo blog. She did a great job and I really liked her point of view.
This was really good I really liked the part about what was good and how (America is very aware of its citizens’ safety. Things such as murder, robbery, drug abuse, and basically anything illegal.) I think this was thought out and put together very nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment