Thursday, June 4, 2009

Where I am in my Supreme court case

Where I am on my case is just tugging along. It is not a hard case but I is making me think a lot and if you know me well you know I do not like doing that (just kidding). It is fun learning all the info and learning a new skill. Gathering all the info is not a hard thing it is just time consuming and checking all the resources to make sure they are a legitimate source of information. My next step is decisions of the court and reasoning of the court. I think that these two topics are going to be the biggest next to my own argument. With all 3 of them put together I should be where I need to be in my quest for information and right on track with my project/ case.

This is the work that I love doing and can see myself doing all day. I bet it pays pretty well also. Well this is where I am in my case/ project.

No comments:

Post a Comment